Red Heart Cookies
These are so tasty and simple to make, ready in 30 minutes!!!
140g Gluten free oats blended
50g gluten and wheat free plain flour
85g soft light brown sugar
1/2tsp xanthan gum
110g dairy free margarine
2tsp red food colouring
For the filling
50g dairy free margarine
150g icing sugar
2tsp cocoa powder
50g dairy and gluten free chocolate melted
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees fan.
2. Place all the ingredients for the cookies into a large bowl and mix into a nice ball of dough.
3. Roll the dough out between 2 sheets of clingflim, cut out your shapes. Put them in the oven for 10 to 23 minutes.
4. Lay them on a wire rack to cool.
5. Meanwhile make the filling, put the margarine, sugar and cocoa powder into a bowl and mix together.
6. Add the melted chocolate(let it cool) and mix. Put the icing bag, when the cookies are cold pipe the icing on one side and then sandwich the cookies together and ENJOY!!!
Happy Valentine’s Day xx